Loon Cottage ~ Oceanfront ~ $495-$525
“These hidden gems overlook Penobscot Bay and will knock your socks off with their privacy and myriad features.”
~Maine: An Explorer’s Guide, 11th Edition
Perched at the water’s edge with sweeping ocean views, Loon Cottage invites you in with its distinctive décor, meticulously chosen furnishings, antiques, reproductions, and original artwork.
Details such as cedar finished cathedral ceilings, maple hardwood floors, and pocket doors create a simple elegance.
Sleep with the sound of the waves lapping at the shore
in your ocean facing bedroom furnished with luxurious queen-size canopy bed.
- Wall-to-wall water views with stone fireplace
- Private oceanfront deck and shore access
- Two-person whirlpool tub
- Separate large tiled walk-in shower
- Wet bar with mini-refrigerator and coffee maker
- Fresh cut flowers from our gardens
- Flat screen TV
- Iron, ironing board and hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping service
Loon Cottage can accommodate a third person (maximum) in the upstairs loft bedroom at an additional per night charge of $75.00.