Loon Cottage ~ Oceanfront ~ $535-$575 per night
“These hidden gems overlook Penobscot Bay and will knock your socks off with their privacy and myriad features.”
~Maine: An Explorer’s Guide, 11th Edition
Perched at the water’s edge with sweeping ocean views, our Loon Cottage is the perfect romantic Maine getaway with its distinctive décor, meticulously chosen furnishings, antiques, reproductions, and original artwork.
Exceptional details and craftsmanship such as water view windows and French doors, native stone fireplace, cedar finished cathedral ceilings, maple hardwood floors, and handcrafted wet bar create a simple elegance.
From your private water view deck delight in the views of the oceans frolicking seals. Sleep with the sound of the waves lapping at the shore in the ocean facing bedroom furnished
with luxurious queen-size canopy bed. Loon cottage provides an abundance of room for our guests and their gear.
- Wall-to-wall water views with stone fireplace
- Very comfortable and spacious 675 sq. ft.
- Private oceanfront deck and shore access
- Queen canopy bed
- Two-person whirlpool tub
- Separate large tiled walk-in shower
- Wet bar with mini-refrigerator and coffee maker
- Exclusive access to all gardens
- Flat screen TV
- Iron, ironing board and hair dryer
- Private label shampoo and soap
- Daily housekeeping service
- Healthful breakfast
- Private parking
Loon Cottage can accommodate a third person (maximum) in the upstairs loft bedroom at an additional per night charge of $95.00.